For the treatment, prevention and control of flea, tick and biting lice infestations and flea allergy dermatitis on dogs and cats.
When you use FRONTLINE the active ingredient fipronil is distributed in the natural oils of the coat, fleas die on contact, before they can lay eggs.
Therefore FRONTLINE breaks the flea life cycle and removes the threat of constant re-infestation by continuously killing newly emerged adult fleas which infest the treated pet (refer to treatment recommendations).
- Kills all fleas within 24 hours of application and 95% within 2 hours;
- Provides 2 months protection against fleas;
- Provides 4 weeks protection against ticks;
- Remains effective if the dog swims, gets wet, or is shampooed;
- Can be used on puppies from 3 days of age;
- Safe for use on pregnant and lactating bitches;
Ensure complete coverage to skin level. Massage the coat all over to make sure the spray gets right down to the skin.
Available in 2 pack sizes - 100mL and 250mL
- 3mL/kg short haired dogs
- 6mL/kg long haired dogs