Seresto flea collar Dog 8 kg +
Seresto® is not your average flea and tick collar. It has been developed using a novel blend of materials, which means it can release active ingredients in controlled, very low doses – giving your dog up to 8 months of protection against fleas and ticks.
Seresto® is a convenient way to ensure continuous protection
- Kills fleas and repels and kills ticks
- Long-lasting protection for 8 months
- Easy to apply collar
- Odourless and water-resistant
The ‘No Bite’ way to protect against fleas
With Seresto, fleas and flea larvae are killed through contact with your pet’s skin, hair and dander, whereas some other treatments require fleas to bite your pet in order to be affected.
Seresto® safety information
Consistent low dose ensures safe, continuous protection for both cats and dogs.
Seresto for cats and small dogs includes a double safety system
- A ratchet-release mechanism enables the collar to widen
- A pre-determined breaking point provides a second layer of protection. In the unlikely event of your pet becoming trapped, their own strength will trigger release.
How Seresto® works
Seresto works with a patented controlled release mechanism.
- Active ingredients are integrated into Seresto’s polymer matrix.
- Low doses of active ingredients are released from the matrix over time and absorbed through the lipid layer of the pet’s skin and hair.
- The active ingredients are quickly distributed throughout the entire body surface to protect the pet for up to 8 months.